Punt, maybe we still sell the house???

Realtor responded to my letter requesting removal from the market… honest, some people don’t have a clue how much knowledge is in between my ears… but you know what… I gave her the low down on the up coming eye surgeries, dental implants… yada, yada, yada……

No moving after Nov 1… because air fare doubles and with 2 big dogs and dead of winter and heading to eastern Washington… not happening during that time of year…

VA said start implants or what ever the dentist office told me, in November… and once that is started… no moving, packing, yada, until I get my last appointment date…

So, if the realtor can sell this house, without me lowering the price, it would be a cash offer… It won’t appraise out… I know for a fact… why??? because I got an appraisal last year… always know in advance what property is worth when you plan to sell…

But… again that one little word… we drop the price and it will sell and appraise out… been doing this since 1988, give me a break… sold every property I put up for sale for asking price… except 1 and only lost $5,000 on that one…

So the realtor is reading my response and if a buyer comes along after I start dental implant procedure… they would not be able to move in until I am done with my health care… doubt if there is a buyer like that out there…

But ya never know… so we may stay on market and just wait it out… or the realtor may decide to pull the listing, because we ain’t moving until the VA and Eye doc finish their jobs… waited to long to get this done, not passing on it now… damn pain in my mouth woke me up at 2AM… so over this…

Sgt. USAF DAV I Remember… Margie… yea for veteran death care…